Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

SF Bay Area Gunsmiths?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • navyinrwanda
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2007
    • 600

    SF Bay Area Gunsmiths?

    Looking for a local, skilled and reliable gunsmith to swap a Smith Vortex with a muzzle brake (probably R3E2C) on a stainless steel Noveske 5.56 16" barrel/complete upper. Would prefer someone who could index the new brake elegantly.

    I've searched here and elsewhere, but haven't found any specific and/or inspiring references. Surely there must be someone nearby -- I really want to avoid shipping.

    Thanks in advance.
  • #2
    ar15barrels
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Jan 2006
    • 57180

    M24Armorer is your local guy.
    I'm your ship-to guy.
    Randall Rausch

    AR work: www.ar15barrels.com
    Handguns: www.handgunbarrels.com
    Bolt actions: www.700barrels.com
    Foreign Semi Autos: www.akbarrels.com
    Most work done while you wait on a scheduled shop visit.

    Comment

    • #3
      uscbigdawg
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2007
      • 1869

      I'll have the shop up in September.

      Rich
      "Speed is a tactic!" - R.W.

      "Pressure is what you feel when you don't know what you're doing." - Chuck Knox

      "The callus on my finger is from my trigger, not the keyboard!" - Rob Leatham

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1