Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Central California Camo

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • spencerhut
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Oct 2006
    • 1264

    Central California Camo

    In the land of dead grass . . . FDE rules.


    Base coat of brown with a topcoat of FDE filtered by some dead grass. Most of the base coat is completely covered by the FDE top coat. This was "Camo" paint, more like rubber. The stuff can be pealed off when you are sick if it. It has a nice tacky feel to it, almost like a Hogue overmold stock.

    Should get a nice patina after it's shot a few times. Easy touch up when needed.
    www.spencersfirearms.com
    14402 Hwy 41, Madera 93636
    Mon-Fri 10AM to 6PM
    Sat 10AM to 5PM
    559-822-4369
    I am a US Marine, an active shooter, lifetime NRA, USPSA, ICORE & Calguns member and I own a gun store.
    Living the Dream 24x7
  • #2
    dragon7
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2007
    • 576

    Nice job. Too sterile looking right know though. It'll look better with all the chipping and abrasion from normal use. Central Valley does require it's own coloring doesn't it.

    Comment

    • #3
      chozenfew805
      Calguns Addict
      • Jun 2010
      • 5008

      OP!
      ....I will support and defend The Constitution of The United States of America...


      Comment

      • #4
        CodyGT46
        Senior Member
        • Dec 2011
        • 1846

        I like it!
        RIP Edrik M Alford 1966-2014.
        I love you and miss you pop.
        I'll meet you on the range in heaven, keep a bench open for me.

        Pro 2A.
        Pro Freedom
        Pro Everyone minding their own business.

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1