Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

So Cal Gunsmith Request for Glock 19 Sight Install

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Calgunner739
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2012
    • 1188

    So Cal Gunsmith Request for Glock 19 Sight Install

    I got some new sights in for my G19 and don't want to drive down to the Glockstore in San Diego for a 5 minute job. Any recommendations for a Glock gunsmith in the Irvine area? Thanks.

  • #2
    DFence
    • Feb 2012
    • 1368

    I am in Corona during the week and can take care of it for you.

    If you are interested, send me a PM.
    Its not paranoid.....its prepared.

    NRA Certified Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun/PPIH/PPOH Instructor | NRA Certified RSO | NRA Life Member | GSSF Life Time Member | Surefire Low Light Instructor | Glock Certified Armorer | Utah CCW Instructor | Nevada CCW Instructor

    Comment

    • #3
      PandaBear
      Member
      • Apr 2013
      • 485

      I took mine to Riflegear. $35 and a 4 day turnaround. OC Armory in Laguna Hills will install them for $15.

      Comment

      • #4
        ar15barrels
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Jan 2006
        • 57182

        I'm in Van Nuys.
        I do almost any pistol sight swaps/installs for $25, while-you-wait...
        Randall Rausch

        AR work: www.ar15barrels.com
        Handguns: www.handgunbarrels.com
        Bolt actions: www.700barrels.com
        Foreign Semi Autos: www.akbarrels.com
        Most work done while you wait on a scheduled shop visit.

        Comment

        • #5
          Caneman
          Member
          • Feb 2013
          • 114

          this one can be done at home! youtube is your friend

          Comment

          • #6
            Calgunner739
            Senior Member
            • Jan 2012
            • 1188

            I ended up driving down to San Diego to the Glockstore. When I was detail cleaning it one of the spring cups went flying. Thanks for your suggestions.

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1