Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Just got my lower cerakote????? Help

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • e980752
    Member
    • Dec 2012
    • 294

    Just got my lower cerakote????? Help

    I just got it back from cerakote yesturday, now I want to fill the engraving with other color what paint you guys recommend n what solvent so the cerakote don't get damage. I don't my glock with nail polish n nail polish remover. So I have a little of practice
    "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    - George Washington
  • #2
    jfifer
    Veteran Member
    • Jun 2012
    • 3205

    Nail polish, testors, crayon. The cerakote will be fine.

    Comment

    • #3
      e980752
      Member
      • Dec 2012
      • 294

      Tanx
      "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
      - George Washington

      Comment

      • #4
        jfifer
        Veteran Member
        • Jun 2012
        • 3205

        No prob! Show us pics!

        Comment

        • #5
          e980752
          Member
          • Dec 2012
          • 294

          I will i post before and after some time during the weekend
          "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
          - George Washington

          Comment

          • #6
            -hanko
            CGN/CGSSA Contributor
            CGN Contributor
            • Jul 2002
            • 14174

            Originally posted by e980752
            I just got it back from cerakote yesturday, now I want to fill the engraving with other color what paint you guys recommend n what solvent so the cerakote don't get damage. I don't my glock with nail polish n nail polish remover. So I have a little of practice
            There's a little of link at top of the first page of this Gunsmithing & How To forum.

            Check it out.
            True wealth is time. Time to enjoy life.

            Life's journey is not to arrive safely in a well preserved body, but rather to slide in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy schit...what a ride"!!

            Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in. Mark Twain

            A man's soul can be judged by the way he treats his dog. Charles Doran

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1