To all who have contributed great suggestions - thank you. I am sooo grateful not only for awesome advice, but also the warmth shared here for my departed "pops". He was quite a quirky guy, which means I have quirks, but he was and id my pops . . . and I miss him more than I ever thought I would. Actually could not feel any love for firearms (never thought that would happen) for a while . . . then my brother's Python pulled me back . . . and I can only think to turn to my buddies at Calguns. You guys are among the "best" people I know! I appreciate you folks very, very much!!
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
cure for hurt python
Collapse
X
-
FS: ammo and primers http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...1#post10352151
FS: Pietta .44 revolver http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=712115
FS: Romanian PSL matching numbers parts kit http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...1#post10676211
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,412
Posts: 25,147,522
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 24468 users online. 42 members and 24426 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment