Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Dimple vs Non Dimple Ejector Lower Rails for AK

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • 762shooter
    Member
    • Jan 2012
    • 279

    Dimple vs Non Dimple Ejector Lower Rails for AK

    I was looking through my ak-builder flats and noticed I have different types of lower rails. One has has a non dimpled ejector and one has a dimpled ejector. The non dimpled ejector rail measures .063" and the dimpled one meaures about .049" in thickness.

    Since I have two types to choose from, which am I better off with?
  • #2
    antix2
    Member
    • Feb 2010
    • 141

    Well, what are you thinking about building?
    With a bit more info someone will probably make a suggestion.
    sigpic

    Comment

    • #3
      762shooter
      Member
      • Jan 2012
      • 279

      I have a Yugo m92 that is going to be built as a pistol.

      Comment

      • #4
        buellster
        Member
        • Apr 2012
        • 384

        I prefer non-dimpled because the entire rail is thicker. Really, either will work fine.
        "Every great cause begins as a movement, becomes a business, and eventually degenerates into a racket."
        -Eric Hoffer

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1