Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

LA area AK flat bending

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • 3DGearGuy
    Vendor/Retailer
    • Jun 2012
    • 804

    LA area AK flat bending

    Anyone with a jig and press that wants to let me bend a flat or two? Willing to pay

    Oh, I need to populate a few barrels as well
    3DGearGuy - 3D printing freedom since 2020! Use code CG10OFF for 10% off all orders of $15 or more!
  • #2
    postalpredator
    Junior Member
    • Sep 2010
    • 32

    1 mm or 1.5 mm flats

    Comment

    • #3
      ott1
      Senior Member
      • Mar 2009
      • 1882

      Contact Roccobro. He's in San Bernardino.

      Comment

      • #4
        3DGearGuy
        Vendor/Retailer
        • Jun 2012
        • 804

        1mm.

        I know someone HAS to be closer than San Bernardino!
        3DGearGuy - 3D printing freedom since 2020! Use code CG10OFF for 10% off all orders of $15 or more!

        Comment

        • #5
          WTSGDYBBR
          Senior Member
          • Jun 2010
          • 2159

          Originally posted by idlplumb
          1mm.

          I know someone HAS to be closer than San Bernardino!

          idlplumb
          I have both Dies for 1mm and 1.5 msg me and we will get it done asap.
          sigpic

          Comment

          • #6
            Bamfak47
            Member
            • Oct 2012
            • 126

            How many are you looking at bending? I have the die and a 20ton press and I'm in the Sun Valley area. Do you still need help?

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1