Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Single Shot build ideas ...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jeepers
    Veteran Member
    • Sep 2009
    • 3415

    Single Shot build ideas ...

    so this sales ad has peaked my interest in building a Quackenbush Safety Rifle/Bicycle Rifle of course it would need to comply with the NFA (Bicycle rifles had a 12-14 inch barrel from what i have been able to find and stock would have to be limited to cover OAL)

    its a fairly simple single shot from what i can find , but looking for more info as in maybe a detailed break down schematic of the rifles but my Googlefu is weak , i can only find a few pics here and there ...

    so any of you guys out there know where to find a small parts break down on these cool lil rifles ?





    Originally posted by Ronald Reagan
    Before I refuse to take your questions, I have an opening statement.
  • #2
    gunboat
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 2008
    • 3288

    You might try Dehaas book on "more single shot actions".
    I am not sure if it has info --
    There is no data on quackenbush in his first book --
    There are several possbile "homebuilts" in his first book "singleshot rifles and actions". I am partial to the page-lewis design as a homebuilt .

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1