Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Reloading supplies in Tracy

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • William.c.leach
    Junior Member
    • Jan 2013
    • 29

    Reloading supplies in Tracy

    I am wanting to reload .40 S&W and 30-30 but I am having trouble finding anywhere that carries anything in bulk or even just larger packages. Mostly I'm looking for primers, target bullets, and powder. I thought Bass Pro Shops would be a hit but they seem to always be sold out of everything. Any help on somewhere local to buy supplies that also has people that I can go to for advice would be greatly appreciated.
  • #2
    Muscles Glasses
    Senior Member
    • Sep 2011
    • 514

    You need to post this in the appropriate forum.
    If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.

    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.

    We keep one foot in the water.

    Comment

    • #3
      powderedtoastman
      Senior Member
      • Feb 2010
      • 1152

      In the appropriate quantity of threads, as well.
      I fly everywhere backwards.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_dyOxAfEzI

      Comment

      • #4
        klewan
        Veteran Member
        • Jun 2011
        • 3031

        Originally posted by powderedtoastman
        In the appropriate quantity of threads, as well.
        Six threads too many? He reaallllyy wants to find things that were out of stock 2 weeks ago....

        Comment

        • #5
          William.c.leach
          Junior Member
          • Jan 2013
          • 29

          Originally posted by powderedtoastman
          In the appropriate quantity of threads, as well.
          You noticed that. It turns out when I make a post on my phone, it doesnt refresh the screen, it just sits in the submit window until i get out of it. I didnt know that so I hit "Submit Post" 5 or 6 times before I thought I was giving up.

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1