Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

LA area HK builder/gunsmith

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jrr
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2009
    • 621

    LA area HK builder/gunsmith

    Does anyone know of a competent smith in the LA area who can do an HK build off a stripped receiver? I am comfortable doing all of the work except the welding of the trunnion, cocking tube, and MSG 90 style side rails.

    I have a friend who is a welder, but it might be the sort of thing that should be done by someone who has worked these guns before. I only have one receiver, so no second chances!

    Alternatively, a build party type arrangement with a non FFl would be cool.

    Thanks!
  • #2
    ke6guj
    Moderator
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Nov 2003
    • 23725

    contact Roccobro. He's in San Bernardino and hosts an occasional HK build party and does private build parties as well.
    Jack



    Do you want an AOW or C&R SBS/SBR in CA?

    No posts of mine are to be construed as legal advice, which can only be given by a lawyer.

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1