Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

.300 Apollo Bolt need info

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • parkwaylakes
    Junior Member
    • Dec 2011
    • 9

    .300 Apollo Bolt need info

    I hope this link works, I am looking for any and all information I can get on this bolt. It is from an Apollo .300 ONE GREAT RIFLE. Hitting at .75 group at 250 yards.
    --- Will have a bottle of GREAT SCOTCH waiting for the full information

  • #2
    ar15barrels
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Jan 2006
    • 57175

    Looks like a weatherby.
    What did you want to know?
    It's got 3 lugs.
    Randall Rausch

    AR work: www.ar15barrels.com
    Handguns: www.handgunbarrels.com
    Bolt actions: www.700barrels.com
    Foreign Semi Autos: www.akbarrels.com
    Most work done while you wait on a scheduled shop visit.

    Comment

    • #3
      kcstott
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Nov 2011
      • 11796

      These rifles were built to compete with Weatherby back when Roy was on Firestone Blvd. They rebuilt commercial actions then started building actions of their own. Last info I could find stated they were out of business in the mid seventies.

      Comment

      • #4
        parkwaylakes
        Junior Member
        • Dec 2011
        • 9

        I have found some of this information, just looking for more. It is a great rifle. Groups are fantastic. Action is so damn smooth, tilt about 12 deg. and bolt slides with no problem. I am not a long range shooter, 300 yards is my norm. 1.5 inch groups on a good day is not out of the question.

        Comment

        • #5
          kcstott
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Nov 2011
          • 11796

          Unfortunately I think thats about all the info you're going to find on them. It was one of those flash in the pan kind of companies.

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1