Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Virgin M92's

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    jroberts1968
    Member
    • May 2009
    • 254

    I'm in Denton TX. Im a lone wolf. I like to be the person who answers the phone and says yeah I remember that rifle. I do all my work in house and will be the guy who does the work. If I ever get big enough to hire I will just stop taking work. I did just add my paint room

    Beware the leader who bangs the drums of crises and patriotism...it emboldens the blood and narrows the mind. When the drums have reached a fever pitch...the leader will have no need in seizing the rights of the citizenry...rather, in...fused with fear, they will offer up all of their rights...and gladly so. How do I know? For this is what I have done. (Julius Caesar)
    JBIARMORY.COM

    Comment

    • #17
      jroberts1968
      Member
      • May 2009
      • 254

      Originally posted by chillincody
      OO I see .... Are you a gunsmith or just doing this for fun ?? Im jelly of those mp5s
      I would like to say for the record I am a smith but I did not post to get business. I post to help CA guys by posting how I do projects. I like to answer questions and help out. I do not like to get in to BATFE yada yada yada.
      Beware the leader who bangs the drums of crises and patriotism...it emboldens the blood and narrows the mind. When the drums have reached a fever pitch...the leader will have no need in seizing the rights of the citizenry...rather, in...fused with fear, they will offer up all of their rights...and gladly so. How do I know? For this is what I have done. (Julius Caesar)
      JBIARMORY.COM

      Comment

      • #18
        chillincody
        Veteran Member
        • Aug 2011
        • 2675

        Originally posted by jroberts1968
        I would like to say for the record I am a smith but I did not post to get business. I post to help CA guys by posting how I do projects. I like to answer questions and help out. I do not like to get in to BATFE yada yada yada.
        I understand and apoligize for asking about the stocks I am just a young gunning noob and always thought it couldnt be a pistol with a stock connected .but you know what your doing .
        Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man. Jefferson's "Commonplace Book," 1774_1776, quoting from On Crimes and Punishment, by criminologist Cesare Beccaria, 1764

        Comment

        • #19
          jroberts1968
          Member
          • May 2009
          • 254

          A good one to look at is a I/O PPS43.


          Here is a Post Dealer Sample.

          Beware the leader who bangs the drums of crises and patriotism...it emboldens the blood and narrows the mind. When the drums have reached a fever pitch...the leader will have no need in seizing the rights of the citizenry...rather, in...fused with fear, they will offer up all of their rights...and gladly so. How do I know? For this is what I have done. (Julius Caesar)
          JBIARMORY.COM

          Comment

          • #20
            Plisk
            Veteran Member
            • Mar 2009
            • 3007

            Who's receiver was used on the last krink in your first post? I've seen a lot of builds with that 3 position Russian marked safety slots.
            "If it wears out, replace it. If it breaks, upgrade." -Cranky Air Force Vet.

            Kevin

            Comment

            • #21
              jroberts1968
              Member
              • May 2009
              • 254

              Originally posted by Plisk
              Who's receiver was used on the last krink in your first post? I've seen a lot of builds with that 3 position Russian marked safety slots.
              There FAKE here is the real deal







              Kitty KAT Dull Auto
              Beware the leader who bangs the drums of crises and patriotism...it emboldens the blood and narrows the mind. When the drums have reached a fever pitch...the leader will have no need in seizing the rights of the citizenry...rather, in...fused with fear, they will offer up all of their rights...and gladly so. How do I know? For this is what I have done. (Julius Caesar)
              JBIARMORY.COM

              Comment

              • #22
                Plisk
                Veteran Member
                • Mar 2009
                • 3007

                I understand that it is not a Select-Fire receiver. I have see that receiver used elsewhere in other builds, with the MOCK selector markings in Russian letters. Again, who's receiver is that and where would one find one?
                "If it wears out, replace it. If it breaks, upgrade." -Cranky Air Force Vet.

                Kevin

                Comment

                • #23
                  jroberts1968
                  Member
                  • May 2009
                  • 254

                  Originally posted by Plisk
                  I understand that it is not a Select-Fire receiver. I have see that receiver used elsewhere in other builds, with the MOCK selector markings in Russian letters. Again, who's receiver is that and where would one find one?
                  Nodak, I do my own engraving and selector marks.
                  Beware the leader who bangs the drums of crises and patriotism...it emboldens the blood and narrows the mind. When the drums have reached a fever pitch...the leader will have no need in seizing the rights of the citizenry...rather, in...fused with fear, they will offer up all of their rights...and gladly so. How do I know? For this is what I have done. (Julius Caesar)
                  JBIARMORY.COM

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    ccandgc
                    Senior Member
                    • Jun 2008
                    • 2142

                    Nice work! Great parkerizing!!
                    -Chad

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      backstrap
                      Banned
                      • May 2010
                      • 781

                      DAD!!!??? IS THAT YOU? Lol veeery nyce!

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        deviljon
                        Veteran Member
                        • Sep 2011
                        • 2513

                        Sir, you have some awesome toys. And your work looks top notch. Good stuff!

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          jroberts1968
                          Member
                          • May 2009
                          • 254

                          Here is a project, I know you CA guys are able to have this but I though I would share.
                          I have a MAK90 I got in a Trade and the bcg is incorrect and no furniture. I am going to take it and make a Khyber Spiker Folder out of it.

                          Beware the leader who bangs the drums of crises and patriotism...it emboldens the blood and narrows the mind. When the drums have reached a fever pitch...the leader will have no need in seizing the rights of the citizenry...rather, in...fused with fear, they will offer up all of their rights...and gladly so. How do I know? For this is what I have done. (Julius Caesar)
                          JBIARMORY.COM

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            49erlife
                            Member
                            • Oct 2012
                            • 196

                            Originally posted by jroberts1968
                            Here are two I did with pinned stocks, Park looks solid.





                            86 Tula Krink built on a flat / bluejack barrel matched the finish.







                            What a beauty. nice!
                            SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS 2014 WS CHAMPIONS
                            #ChampionBlood
                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              Ajaxx
                              Senior Member
                              • Jan 2010
                              • 916

                              J, how do you get your rivets looking so prefect? They look like they are spun
                              http://refer.dwolla.com/a/clk/2pYWzQ
                              Use this link to sign up with Dwolla, screw PP

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                jroberts1968
                                Member
                                • May 2009
                                • 254

                                Originally posted by Ajaxx
                                J, how do you get your rivets looking so prefect? They look like they are spun
                                Lots of practice.
                                Beware the leader who bangs the drums of crises and patriotism...it emboldens the blood and narrows the mind. When the drums have reached a fever pitch...the leader will have no need in seizing the rights of the citizenry...rather, in...fused with fear, they will offer up all of their rights...and gladly so. How do I know? For this is what I have done. (Julius Caesar)
                                JBIARMORY.COM

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1