Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

quality bits in San Diego

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • nicitaja
    Member
    • Apr 2005
    • 315

    quality bits in San Diego

    So, just started a project and pulled out all the bits I would need (virgin kit) and grabbed my last two 7mm for the barrel trunnion and barrel, getting them ready, realized they were 6mm bits, dont have any new or even sharp 7mm bits, I know I can mcmaster or msc, but Id love to be able to continue working on this thing?

    Isn't there ANYWHERE in San Diego that sells quality bits for drilling and milling? I dont mind paying a little more to support a San Diego shop, if your aware of anything, from National City to Oceanside, that would be nice to know about....

    Thanks in advance..

    -John
  • #2
    nicitaja
    Member
    • Apr 2005
    • 315

    Marshalls any good? Trying google, not getting much, but will continue...

    -John

    Comment

    • #3
      Cheep
      Senior Member
      • Apr 2009
      • 1327

      North County Tool and Abrasive in San Marcos
      Originally posted by NOMADCHRIS
      your asking a question about asking a question ??? just ask the damn question!!!

      Comment

      • #4
        kcstott
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Nov 2011
        • 11796

        Good luck on a weekend

        Comment

        • #5
          Flintlock Tom
          Veteran Member
          • Feb 2007
          • 3353

          Originally posted by nicitaja
          Marshalls any good? Trying google, not getting much, but will continue...

          -John
          Marshall's is amazing. Love that store:

          "Everyone must determine for themselves what level of tyranny they are willing to tolerate.
          I let my CA residency expire in 2015."

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1