Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Elite Armory, Castro Valley

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SDawson
    Member
    • Feb 2010
    • 274

    Elite Armory, Castro Valley

    Great place!

    I went by the store today, bought some stuff and it is sure nice to have a gun store that has a better selection of AR parts then any of the other gun store in the Bay Area. They did move into Andreotti's old place and no it does not smell like smoke. Small but nice, very friendly and I will be back. No FFL yet but it is coming soon. Let's support the locals when we can.

    3636 Castro Valley Blvd., #1
    Castro Calley, Behind Dino's
    Last edited by SDawson; 09-29-2012, 4:56 AM. Reason: Adding address
  • #2
    guns_and_labs
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    CGN Contributor
    • Dec 2004
    • 1094

    Great to know! I'll stop by soon.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    "The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun." Wayne LaPierre, NRA Press Conference, 12/21/12

    Comment

    • #3
      em9sredbeam
      Veteran Member
      • Oct 2010
      • 3429

      Went there the day they opened. Have they gotten more in yet? I will say the place is way better than when it was Andreotti. Clean, well lit, and doesn't smell like cigars. Also the guys that work there were great.
      Stupid people; They're breeding.

      ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

      Si vis pacem, para bellum

      ╠╦═╬ Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be a store, not a government agency.

      Comment

      • #4
        tmagnum000
        Junior Member
        • Apr 2011
        • 29

        I met these guys at the Vallejo gun show and decided to stop by their store last week. They were super cool guys and extremely helpful. Their prices were competitive also. They had their dog at the store the day I stopped by and I had never seen a dog like that in my life. It was like a mini pit bull but the most friendly little guy ever.

        Comment

        • #5
          ATS76
          Member
          • Nov 2006
          • 358

          They have FFL now. I did a painless PPT there today.

          Comment

          • #6
            guns_and_labs
            CGN/CGSSA Contributor
            CGN Contributor
            • Dec 2004
            • 1094

            Not much in terms of general inventory, but I guess you've got to start somewhere.
            "The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun." Wayne LaPierre, NRA Press Conference, 12/21/12

            Comment

            • #7
              best45auto
              Member
              • Oct 2005
              • 367

              Good I will go to see the store thanks for let us know.

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1