I would like to know, would it be cost effective to assemble an AR15, or purchase a complete AR15 for example a Windham Weaponry. If I was going to spend 1K for parts would I have a much better AR15 then the 1K Windham Weaponry?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
AR15 Question
Collapse
X
-
If you are talking something like the SRC That rifle can be built for around $650 to $700 out the door with a drosed receiver.
If you insist on name brand parts then you will not be able to beat a completed rifle's price.
But a flat top complete rifle kit from Delton is $530 delivered then dros a receiver for $150 and call it good.
I've had my Delton now for nearly a year and have no complaints It's a damn good upper at a very good price. Lower was machined in house. -
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,302
Posts: 25,146,597
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,498
Welcome to our newest member, LakeLife.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 32039 users online. 153 members and 31886 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment