LA COUNTY ***818***
Wassup guys I've looking in to replacing my clamp on *kringe* gas block with a F-marked FSB. Ive been hesitant to order one from BCM since it has no holes for taper pins and my barrel is a virgin. So my question does anybody know of a reputable gunsmith, locally preferred, that can do this kind of work but I wouldn't have to grab my ankles for? Ive called Addax Tactical but they dont have the proper set up as I was told. Any and all suggestions or references are welcomed. Thanks again
Wassup guys I've looking in to replacing my clamp on *kringe* gas block with a F-marked FSB. Ive been hesitant to order one from BCM since it has no holes for taper pins and my barrel is a virgin. So my question does anybody know of a reputable gunsmith, locally preferred, that can do this kind of work but I wouldn't have to grab my ankles for? Ive called Addax Tactical but they dont have the proper set up as I was told. Any and all suggestions or references are welcomed. Thanks again



Comment