Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Suomi m31 build help

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • barbasol
    • Feb 2010
    • 954

    Suomi m31 build help

    I'm thinking about buying one of the Suomi m31 kits in the commercial section but I don't have the required tools. Looking for someone close to la/OC/lb that has the tools and skill to help me finish the build. Of course I am willing to compensate. I've completed two 80% lowers and an under folding ak kit so I'm not completely clueless but would love some help on this. Anyone willing to help or point me in the right direction? Thanks all
    Free Loan Modification Review and Short Sale Info for any Calgunners in Socal. PM me for details
    15% commission rebate and 5% donation to Calguns Foundation for any closed home sale by a Calgunner or referral. PM for details*subject to lender approval
  • #2
    fxjets
    Member
    • Jul 2010
    • 195

    This is were I going with mine. http://www.gunbuilds.com/ Lots of info out there but not many people building. I plan on build one a couple down the road. Im in north county San Diego. Hellbox seems to have the most first time builder help with 922r and the other things we need help with.

    Comment

    • #3
      Domingo
      Senior Member
      • Sep 2010
      • 1297

      I bought one of redchevyman(TNW kits) they dont take much tools I did mine with a
      cut off wheel
      couple hand files
      1/4 drill
      drill press (hand drill will work)
      a wire feed welder
      you will need a piece of all tread couple washers and 2 nuts
      the kit come with instructions just follow them and you will have one done in a day

      Comment

      • #4
        barbasol
        • Feb 2010
        • 954

        Guess I'm on my own. No welder though
        Free Loan Modification Review and Short Sale Info for any Calgunners in Socal. PM me for details
        15% commission rebate and 5% donation to Calguns Foundation for any closed home sale by a Calgunner or referral. PM for details*subject to lender approval

        Comment

        • #5
          Domingo
          Senior Member
          • Sep 2010
          • 1297

          Im in east bay Contra Costa county

          Comment

          • #6
            dmceuend
            Member
            • Aug 2011
            • 166

            Make sure you check out the Exhisting Suomi thread. It might give you some info.

            Comment

            • #7
              barbasol
              • Feb 2010
              • 954

              Originally posted by dmceuend
              Make sure you check out the Exhisting Suomi thread. It might give you some info.
              Link?
              Free Loan Modification Review and Short Sale Info for any Calgunners in Socal. PM me for details
              15% commission rebate and 5% donation to Calguns Foundation for any closed home sale by a Calgunner or referral. PM for details*subject to lender approval

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1