Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

RPK Barrel?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Muscles Glasses
    Senior Member
    • Sep 2011
    • 514

    RPK Barrel?

    Will the Bulgarian RPK barrels from kvar fit or be somewhat close to fitting on a Romanian RPK kit? If not where on earth can I find a good Romanian RPK barrel??????
    If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.

    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.

    We keep one foot in the water.
  • #2
    tujungatoes
    Calguns Addict
    • Dec 2006
    • 7942

    not sure about the ones from kvar, but this one is good to go.
    sigpic
    Originally posted by Dr. Elky
    If your a man who wears white sunglasses, your probably a douche bag
    Originally posted by CSACANNONEER
    I've been know to cross dress and go the other way at certain events.

    Comment

    • #3
      00Medic
      Senior Member
      • Aug 2011
      • 1941

      I think I heard Green Mountain will be doing another run on new ones next month. Maybe available in March.
      I'm looking to do an RPK build also.
      Originally posted by TeddyBallgame
      I've never understood why any of our Constitutional rights are governed by the very institution they were put in place to protect us from.
      Originally posted by POLICESTATE
      It is not wise to create criminals where none exist. Especially when those newly-minted criminals may or may not be heavily armed with guns you know nothing about.

      Comment

      • #4
        Muscles Glasses
        Senior Member
        • Sep 2011
        • 514

        Ya I've seen the green mountain barrels. I just hate waiting
        I read somewhere else on here that the green mountain barrels outer dimensions are out of spec. Any word on this?
        If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.

        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.

        We keep one foot in the water.

        Comment

        • #5
          00Medic
          Senior Member
          • Aug 2011
          • 1941

          Again, I heard (guess I hear a lot of stuff lol) that it might have been a bad batch. Dunno first hand. But on their web page it does say "fitting may be required".
          Last edited by 00Medic; 01-21-2012, 9:33 AM.
          Originally posted by TeddyBallgame
          I've never understood why any of our Constitutional rights are governed by the very institution they were put in place to protect us from.
          Originally posted by POLICESTATE
          It is not wise to create criminals where none exist. Especially when those newly-minted criminals may or may not be heavily armed with guns you know nothing about.

          Comment

          • #6
            Muscles Glasses
            Senior Member
            • Sep 2011
            • 514

            Originally posted by 00Medic
            Again, I heard (guess I hear a lot of stuff lol) that it might have been a bad batch. Dunno first hand.
            The quote on the 2nd post down is where I heard it lol
            If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.

            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.

            We keep one foot in the water.

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1