Please Delete
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Please Delete
Collapse
X
-
I live in the San Marcos area and can do both, blast and park (zinc or manganese) Your choice.
PM me if interested.Originally posted by randyI move slow but I make up for it by shooting poorly.Originally posted by Walter Sobchak"Saturday, Donny, is Shabbos, the Jewish day of rest. That means that I don't work, I don't get in a car, I don't fn'g ride in a car, I don't pick up the phone, I don't turn on the oven, and I sure as sh[t DON"T FN'G ROLL!!"
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,698
Posts: 25,150,561
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 17956 users online. 69 members and 17887 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment