Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

How should I go about in sanding a polymer frame?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • The SoCal Gunner
    Veteran Member
    • May 2006
    • 3319

    How should I go about in sanding a polymer frame?

    Got a few too many scratches and I would like to see if I can sand them away on my polymer framed pistol. What grit should I use and has anyone had results close enough to the original finish?
  • #2
    drawn
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2005
    • 550

    Originally posted by lilxboi
    Got a few too many scratches and I would like to see if I can sand them away on my polymer framed pistol. What grit should I use and has anyone had results close enough to the original finish?
    Armory Airbrush would use DuraFill on the scratches and dings. Sand the fills down if needed and finish the frame in th color or colors of your choice.
    drew@armoryairbrush.com For Quotes
    http://www.armoryairbrush.com
    sigpic
    Originally posted by hoffmang
    We will happily keep them unimpressed while we exercise our rights and limit their powers concurrently. -Gene
    No postings of mine here, unless otherwise specifically noted, are to be construed as formal or informal positions of the Calguns.Net ownership, The Calguns Foundation, Inc. ("CGF"), the NRA, or my employer. No posts of mine on Calguns are to be construed as legal advice, which can only be given by a lawyer.

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1