Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

XXX

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DREADNOUGHT78
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    CGN Contributor
    • Jan 2009
    • 4147

    XXX

    XXX
    Last edited by DREADNOUGHT78; 06-02-2012, 12:26 AM.
  • #2
    DREADNOUGHT78
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    CGN Contributor
    • Jan 2009
    • 4147

    XXX
    Last edited by DREADNOUGHT78; 06-02-2012, 12:26 AM.

    Comment

    • #3
      Domingo
      Senior Member
      • Sep 2010
      • 1297

      whats the lenght on the barrel I just finish mine with a 8.5 barrel check her out
      Last edited by Domingo; 01-02-2012, 2:11 PM.

      Comment

      • #4
        DREADNOUGHT78
        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
        CGN Contributor
        • Jan 2009
        • 4147

        XXX
        Last edited by DREADNOUGHT78; 06-02-2012, 12:26 AM.

        Comment

        • #5
          Deadon
          Calguns Addict
          • Aug 2010
          • 9975

          You just cant get enough!lol
          Lions not sheep.

          Comment

          • #6
            DREADNOUGHT78
            CGN/CGSSA Contributor
            CGN Contributor
            • Jan 2009
            • 4147

            XXX
            Last edited by DREADNOUGHT78; 06-02-2012, 12:26 AM.

            Comment

            • #7
              KaliS12
              Member
              • Sep 2010
              • 141

              Dread,

              Again, Thanks a million for fixing my front sight. Guys, don't be fooled by the rough finish.

              IT IS PERFECT!

              He did that in the afternoon following a BP that ended at 2am that same morning. Damn, I can't imagine what he could do if he was awake .

              Comment

              • #8
                Ryan in SD
                Senior Member
                • Apr 2009
                • 1966

                Speaking of which, where can you buy the already made combos? I like that style a lot.

                Comment

                • #9
                  Carsgunsandchics
                  Veteran Member
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 3537

                  Originally posted by Ryan in SD
                  Speaking of which, where can you buy the already made combos? I like that style a lot.
                  I got mine thru Venom Tactical. They have a similar one at Royal Tiger Imports. The one at Royal Tiger is made by I.O. whereas the one at Venom is Bolten. There is no provision for a muzzle pin in the Bolten, I don't know about the I.O.
                  Originally posted by fighterpilot562
                  I am more of a sucker than a blower...

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    4thSBCT
                    Banned
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 2047

                    looks good kinda digging that solid look.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    UA-8071174-1