Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Finished the 5th one, started two more tonight.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    imperials
    Member
    • Jan 2011
    • 421

    Originally posted by jamesob
    Aubrey do we need an intervention?


    I think so... he's up to 2-3 kits at a time now lol
    sigpicSi Vis Pacem Para Bellum

    Comment

    • #17
      nicoroshi
      www.Buildyourownak.info
      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
      • Jan 2009
      • 3696

      When he hits double digits let me know.

      >>>>>My Build Your Own AK eBooks<<<<<

      Comment

      • #18
        tujungatoes
        Calguns Addict
        • Dec 2006
        • 7942

        Nice work. Keep it up.
        sigpic
        Originally posted by Dr. Elky
        If your a man who wears white sunglasses, your probably a douche bag
        Originally posted by CSACANNONEER
        I've been know to cross dress and go the other way at certain events.

        Comment

        • #19
          CSACANNONEER
          CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
          CGN Contributor - Lifetime
          • Dec 2006
          • 44094

          Face it, you're an addict and you'll never be cured. Soon, you'll move on to harder builds. Then, within a few years, you'll end up doing open bolt to close bolt conversions from scratch and/or unique caliber conversions. After that, you'll end up buying your own mill and lathe and building half scale 1919s, .22lr gattling guns, etc. from nothing more than a set of plans. I've seen this before with a good friend of mine. All I can say is that you need help now. It'll save you thousands of dollars and countless hours hiding in the garage and not seeing the light of day.
          NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun and Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor
          California DOJ Certified Fingerprint Roller
          Ventura County approved CCW Instructor
          Utah CCW Instructor


          Offering low cost multi state CCW, private basic shooting and reloading classes for calgunners.

          sigpic
          CCW SAFE MEMBERSHIPS HERE

          KM6WLV

          Comment

          • #20
            50BMGBOB
            Senior Member
            • Dec 2005
            • 1738

            Originally posted by CSACANNONEER
            Face it, you're an addict and you'll never be cured. Soon, you'll move on to harder builds. Then, within a few years, you'll end up doing open bolt to close bolt conversions from scratch and/or unique caliber conversions. After that, you'll end up buying your own mill and lathe and building half scale 1919s, .22lr gattling guns, etc. from nothing more than a set of plans. I've seen this before with a good friend of mine. All I can say is that you need help now. It'll save you thousands of dollars and countless hours hiding in the garage and not seeing the light of day.
            Hey I resemble that. Why do you say it like it is a bad thing?
            sigpic50BMGBOB aka 50BMGLAZARUS aka 50BMGZOMBIEBOB aka the UN- DEAD!

            Comment

            • #21
              atsaubrey
              Senior Member
              • Mar 2011
              • 522

              Originally posted by nicoroshi
              When he hits double digits let me know.
              Jst finished building #9 tonight............. Tantal started today, Krink on the 22nd.....DOUBLE DIGITS sir!
              A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. What part of shall not be infringed is hard to understand!?!

              Comment

              • #22
                mrlonewolf
                CGSSA Director - C3 Leader & Regional Gun Show Booth Coordinator (LA/OC/IE)
                CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                • Jul 2008
                • 4003

                Congrats.

                That's a good start.
                Would you like to participate in the Right to Keep and Bear Arms movement in California?
                Please visit the Calguns Community Chapter forum for your area and sign the roll call
                California needs YOU.


                sigpic

                Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable. George S. Patton

                Comment

                • #23
                  imperials
                  Member
                  • Jan 2011
                  • 421

                  Damn it Aubrey... You infected my son with the Ak building disease. How can I afford my kits and his LOL
                  sigpicSi Vis Pacem Para Bellum

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    CSACANNONEER
                    CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
                    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 44094

                    Originally posted by 50BMGBOB
                    Hey I resemble that. Why do you say it like it is a bad thing?
                    I wasn't going to out you yet. I was going to wait until I got to shoot the gatling gun and then plan a major intervention for you.

                    Originally posted by imperials
                    I think so... he's up to 2-3 kits at a time now lol
                    I once did 6 kits in an assembly line like fashion. 2-3 is child's play.
                    NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun and Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor
                    California DOJ Certified Fingerprint Roller
                    Ventura County approved CCW Instructor
                    Utah CCW Instructor


                    Offering low cost multi state CCW, private basic shooting and reloading classes for calgunners.

                    sigpic
                    CCW SAFE MEMBERSHIPS HERE

                    KM6WLV

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    UA-8071174-1