Ok coming down to wire, ordering all my saiga parts for my conversion to do on the calguns build party on the 15th. I just want to make sure this is all I needed. Im almost positive it is. I was going to try calling Carolina shooters supply before purchasing it, but just my luck they are closed. Can you guys let me know if this is all I need.
Conversion kit
Bullet guide round with drill and tap
And a 3/16 bit to drill out rivets.
I think thats all I need. I just want to make sure, I dont need an adapter to fit the stock or rail. Or a new gastube or whatever to make the rail fit. I want to make the order in the next couple hours so carolina will get my order in time for sat based off their time zone. Coming down to the wire, don't have a chance or forgetting to order something. Thanks for the help!
Conversion kit
Bullet guide round with drill and tap
And a 3/16 bit to drill out rivets.
I think thats all I need. I just want to make sure, I dont need an adapter to fit the stock or rail. Or a new gastube or whatever to make the rail fit. I want to make the order in the next couple hours so carolina will get my order in time for sat based off their time zone. Coming down to the wire, don't have a chance or forgetting to order something. Thanks for the help!

Comment