Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

AK barrel thread San Diego

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • alliwantisapepsi
    Junior Member
    • Sep 2010
    • 78

    AK barrel thread San Diego

    Anybody in the North County San Diego area have a Thread die and tap for a .56 diameter 14/1LH. Much appreciated.
    Last edited by alliwantisapepsi; 08-02-2011, 9:07 PM.
  • #2
    Ryan in SD
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2009
    • 1966

    I just loaned mine out to someone. If I get it back soon I'll let you know.

    Comment

    • #3
      Roccobro
      Veteran Member
      • Feb 2007
      • 2907

      You need a die and tap? Or just a die for threading a barrel (with a TAT to do it right)?

      Curious, as I have both that can travel.

      Justin
      For any questions contact me by email.
      Thanks,
      Justin
      Originally posted by ar15barrels
      Sometimes, arguing just for the sake of arguing, can be fun.
      Originally posted by DannyZRC
      no it can't!
      Originally posted by ar15barrels
      YES IT CAN!
      "Pink rifle disease... SPREAD IT!"

      Comment

      • #4
        Roccobro
        Veteran Member
        • Feb 2007
        • 2907

        Holey double post batman!
        Last edited by Roccobro; 08-04-2011, 12:36 PM.
        For any questions contact me by email.
        Thanks,
        Justin
        Originally posted by ar15barrels
        Sometimes, arguing just for the sake of arguing, can be fun.
        Originally posted by DannyZRC
        no it can't!
        Originally posted by ar15barrels
        YES IT CAN!
        "Pink rifle disease... SPREAD IT!"

        Comment

        • #5
          alliwantisapepsi
          Junior Member
          • Sep 2010
          • 78

          Freak'n awesome, Good people here. Thanks guys, pm sent

          Comment

          • #6
            Ryan in SD
            Senior Member
            • Apr 2009
            • 1966

            I think the guy may have screwed me out of my die...

            ah, just called him. Hes waiting on his TAT which may have been lost in the mail, taking several weeks...

            I'll let you know when I get it back pepsi dude.
            Last edited by Ryan in SD; 08-21-2011, 4:00 PM.

            Comment

            • #7
              Roccobro
              Veteran Member
              • Feb 2007
              • 2907

              DinZag takes *weeks* to ship his stuff. I just bought all the TAT's I needed on my one order from him and made the rest later.

              Justin
              For any questions contact me by email.
              Thanks,
              Justin
              Originally posted by ar15barrels
              Sometimes, arguing just for the sake of arguing, can be fun.
              Originally posted by DannyZRC
              no it can't!
              Originally posted by ar15barrels
              YES IT CAN!
              "Pink rifle disease... SPREAD IT!"

              Comment

              • #8
                FireSnake77
                Junior Member
                • Jun 2011
                • 80

                Anyone near the San Diego UTC area that can help remove the Saiga shroud?

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1