Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

SECOND July I.E. AK BP **Sat 7/16**

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    ptoguy2002
    Veteran Member
    • Jul 2006
    • 3866

    Would you mind if I fill the cancelled spot?
    Last edited by ptoguy2002; 06-29-2011, 10:24 AM.
    WTB: SWISS & German police trade in pistols
    WTB: German made & proofed SIG P226R & P228R
    WTB: Factory cutaway pistols & rifles
    WTB: LAPD Ithaca M37 / CHP S&W / Other PD trade ins....

    Comment

    • #17
      Tempus
      Member
      • Jan 2011
      • 298

      Damn, didn't see this till today. I'll have to order up so I can hit the next one.

      Comment

      • #18
        Roccobro
        Veteran Member
        • Feb 2007
        • 2907

        Originally posted by Tempus
        Damn, didn't see this till today. I'll have to order up so I can hit the next one.
        I'll put you on the notification list for the next one.

        Justin
        For any questions contact me by email.
        Thanks,
        Justin
        Originally posted by ar15barrels
        Sometimes, arguing just for the sake of arguing, can be fun.
        Originally posted by DannyZRC
        no it can't!
        Originally posted by ar15barrels
        YES IT CAN!
        "Pink rifle disease... SPREAD IT!"

        Comment

        • #19
          HerrBender
          Junior Member
          • Nov 2010
          • 10

          all my parts from AK-builder and what a country are on schedule.

          Comment

          • #20
            ott1
            Senior Member
            • Mar 2009
            • 1882

            Sign me up for the next one.

            Comment

            • #21
              Bocefius
              Member
              • Jun 2011
              • 171

              Hello. I have an amd65 kit I would like to build as my first build. Can I attend the BP or be put on a list for the next one?

              Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

              Comment

              • #22
                smird
                CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                CGN Contributor
                • May 2009
                • 8315

                Had a great time, at the build party. Got a ton done. I really want to thank Roccobro and all the helpers(sorry I didn't get some of your names) and all the other builder that helped me.

                Comment

                • #23
                  69Mach1
                  Super Moderator
                  CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                  • Jan 2006
                  • 15032

                  Originally posted by smird
                  Had a great time, at the build party. Got a ton done. I really want to thank Roccobro and all the helpers(sorry I didn't get some of your names) and all the other builder that helped me.

                  Your welcome. It turned out great.
                  sigpic
                  69Mach1
                  munkeeboi
                  TURBOELKY
                  antix2
                  WTSGDYBBR
                  tujungatoes
                  jmpgnr24K

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    kishigo
                    Junior Member
                    • Oct 2010
                    • 34

                    Aw man. I wish I could've been there. I couldn't get out of the family barbeque. Let me know when another one comes up.

                    Kevin

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      HerrBender
                      Junior Member
                      • Nov 2010
                      • 10

                      thanks to everybody that helped me. Sorry that I took so long to finish. I was the last one.

                      Patrick

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        mrlonewolf
                        CGSSA Director - C3 Leader & Regional Gun Show Booth Coordinator (LA/OC/IE)
                        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                        • Jul 2008
                        • 4003

                        Thanks to our host Mr. Roccobro for a great and fun party.
                        Congratulations to all the builders, you guys did great.
                        Would you like to participate in the Right to Keep and Bear Arms movement in California?
                        Please visit the Calguns Community Chapter forum for your area and sign the roll call
                        California needs YOU.


                        sigpic

                        Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable. George S. Patton

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          Fern
                          Senior Member
                          • Feb 2011
                          • 1203

                          It was fun as always.

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            JPurp
                            CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 439

                            I wanted to say thanks again to Roccobro for hosting. Great setup you have there.

                            It felt good to coach and pass on what build knowledge I have accumulated. It was great also to have some build Jedi there to provide direction when a more challenging issue arose. I know I picked up a few new tips I will use on future builds.

                            The first time builders were a good bunch, taking there time to get things done right. A skill that is frequently lost on the rush to get that first build done.

                            I got a chance to try out some new tools that I will be putting in my build tool box. Speaking of tools I got back everything I brought with me and nothing was abused. That's a huge thumbs up for the caliber of builders at this party in my book.

                            I also picked up some ideas for the OC build party I hope to put together some time in the early fall.

                            You can count me in to help for any future build you have, assuming you will still have me.

                            -JP
                            Do your part and join! National Rifle Association, CalGuns Foundation, California Rifle & Pistol Association, Second Amendment Task Force

                            WTS/WTB threads WTB Romanian Bakelite Handguards - Md 86

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              Roccobro
                              Veteran Member
                              • Feb 2007
                              • 2907

                              Thanks guys. Was another great party.

                              For being 100deg weather there wasn't a single complainer. I'm still working on additional cooling.

                              PMs will be coming to those who are on my "notification list" for the next BP.

                              Justin
                              For any questions contact me by email.
                              Thanks,
                              Justin
                              Originally posted by ar15barrels
                              Sometimes, arguing just for the sake of arguing, can be fun.
                              Originally posted by DannyZRC
                              no it can't!
                              Originally posted by ar15barrels
                              YES IT CAN!
                              "Pink rifle disease... SPREAD IT!"

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                Roccobro
                                Veteran Member
                                • Feb 2007
                                • 2907

                                BUMP

                                Second party for July date is the 16th. See first post for more information or send me a message.

                                I'll be placing my AKB order on Monday.

                                Justin
                                For any questions contact me by email.
                                Thanks,
                                Justin
                                Originally posted by ar15barrels
                                Sometimes, arguing just for the sake of arguing, can be fun.
                                Originally posted by DannyZRC
                                no it can't!
                                Originally posted by ar15barrels
                                YES IT CAN!
                                "Pink rifle disease... SPREAD IT!"

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1