Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Interesting AK parts...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bigbob76
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2007
    • 3954

    Interesting AK parts...

    I count myself fortunate that I can dig around in the garage and find another mis-matched parts kit that I forgot about.











    If you can't explain it simply you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
  • #2
    jamesob
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2008
    • 4821

    same here, i couldn't find a suomi kit that i purchased several years ago and thought it got thrown away. the other night while working at my dads shop i found it, i havent seen it in like 5 years.

    Comment

    • #3
      goober
      CGN/CGSSA Contributor
      CGN Contributor
      • Sep 2008
      • 4875

      i love finding stuff i forgot i bought... happens all the time w/ parts kits, 80% frames, etc.
      Live between Santa Cruz and SLO? Want to get involved?
      Check out the Central Coast Calguns Community Chapter
      And join the Central Coast Region Social Group!
      sigpic
      NRA Life Member - CRPA Life & Board Member - SAF Life Member - Monterey County Carry Initiative Sponsor
      Statements posted here are the sole opinions of the author and not those
      of CGN, CGF, CRPA, or any other institution or agency unless otherwise noted.

      Comment

      • #4
        lelandEOD
        Senior Member
        • Oct 2010
        • 678

        Build it!

        I built a spare parts rifle a month ago. All I had to actually "buy" to complete it was a top cover and selector lever.

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1