Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

sig sauer gs location?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkKro
    Member
    • Apr 2010
    • 387

    sig sauer gs location?

    Can anyone recommend a sig sauer certified gunsmith to install a srt and E2 grip?

    Also need to repair/fix a sig sauer mosquito, the trigger/hammer won't fully cock back to hit the pin...?
  • #2
    DarkKro
    Member
    • Apr 2010
    • 387

    Location is in Garden Grove, Ca

    Comment

    • #3
      docflash
      Member
      • Jul 2010
      • 235

      Hi:

      Do you already have the SRT kit? Also, do you have only the E2 grips, or do you have the decocker and new-style hammer strut assembly?

      If you have these, I can install both for you. I'm in Chino Hills.

      I'm not certified to work on the Mosquito.

      Jeff
      Sig Sauer Certified Armorer, P-Series Pistols
      Sig Sauer Certified Armorer, P320 Pistol

      Comment

      • #4
        thai562
        Senior Member
        • Oct 2010
        • 1199

        If you like I can install those items for you, no charge. I have done those two same upgrade on all my sigs.
        I am in Long Beach, but I am heading to Fountain Valley this sat for bit.

        Comment

        • #5
          9mmepiphany
          Calguns Addict
          • Jul 2008
          • 8075

          Likely the best Sig Smith in CA is is Scott at Apex Tactical Specialties in Los Oso. He's one of the few people that I know that can actually make the Mosquito function reliably...he apprenticed with Bruce Gray at Grayguns
          ...because the journey is the worthier part...The Shepherd's Tale

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1