Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Mosin ATI stock install problem

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Explicit
    Member
    • Apr 2007
    • 209

    Mosin ATI stock install problem

    Today I decided to install my new ATI stock for my mosin. I did read that some sanding would have to be done to get the rifle to fit properly. Well after about a hour of sanding with my dremel I seem to be getting no where.

    For some reason there is a pretty big gap at the front of the stock. The barrel will not go flush with the stock. I was thinking that maybe the stock could be warped? Could i have just not done enough sanding?

    If someone could please take a look at the pics I have included I would be in your debt. If you need any more pics just let me know and I will post them ASAP.



    Selling Knoxx Cop Stock ( For Mossberg 500/590 )

    http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...05#post8967905
  • #2
    croc4
    Senior Member
    • May 2005
    • 569

    normal.....

    Yeah the ati stocks are warped, at least from the samples I have, yours might be a little more than most. They are ok stocks, go richards microfit stocks if you want a better product, but they are more $$, and depending on your goal may not be up your alley.


    Croc4

    Comment

    • #3
      Explicit
      Member
      • Apr 2007
      • 209

      Originally posted by croc4
      Yeah the ati stocks are warped, at least from the samples I have, yours might be a little more than most. They are ok stocks, go richards microfit stocks if you want a better product, but they are more $$, and depending on your goal may not be up your alley.


      Croc4

      Thanks for the reply. I guess i'll contact ATI about this and see if I can get a refund. I just hope they don't say I voided the warranty by over sanding.
      Selling Knoxx Cop Stock ( For Mossberg 500/590 )

      http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...05#post8967905

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1