Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Shotgun Restoration

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Yankee57
    Junior Member
    • Oct 2010
    • 33

    Shotgun Restoration

    any recommendations for a Bay Area restorer of classic side- by- side shotguns?
  • #2
    straykiller
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 2010
    • 2573

    sorry i personally don't know any but i would love to see a pic of your shotgun. why do you want to restore it?


    Zombie Stickers For Sale

    ClassifiedWeapons.com

    Looking for a particular parts kit? Check out our parts kit locator that is automatically updated every 6 hours. Now you can see parts kits being offered by multiple websites in one location. Just select the parts kit button on the right of the home page to begin looking.
    -------
    Home Builds- 1919a4, Sten Mk3, Romy G Ak-47, PSL Pistol,Romanian RPK

    Comment

    • #3
      Yankee57
      Junior Member
      • Oct 2010
      • 33

      It's a very old fox 20ga will much history judging from the stratches and scraps. I go back and forth on keeping it original but the stock is an eye sore with all the nicks and scrapes. I will post some pics once I decide.

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1