Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Rear sight spring

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bodiebill
    Member
    • Apr 2007
    • 301

    Rear sight spring

    Anyone have a spare rear sight flat spring? Or know where I can get one?
  • #2
    swifty
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2008
    • 929

    For best results try adding info such as rifle or pistol or shotgun, make, model and variation.

    Comment

    • #3
      Sheldon
      Senior Member
      • Oct 2005
      • 2149

      If you're talking about one for an AR15 A@ sight I saw them at Alco Targets the last time I was there getting more paper targets.......they are in Duarte. I ordered a few from Numrich online and they sent me used ones....got an extra one somewhere around here if you need it I can look for it.

      Comment

      • #4
        mrlonewolf
        CGSSA Director - C3 Leader & Regional Gun Show Booth Coordinator (LA/OC/IE)
        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
        • Jul 2008
        • 4003

        Hey Bill.

        Is this what you are looking for? ......



        Or you can always contact Desert Fox, you know him.
        Would you like to participate in the Right to Keep and Bear Arms movement in California?
        Please visit the Calguns Community Chapter forum for your area and sign the roll call
        California needs YOU.


        sigpic

        Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable. George S. Patton

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1