I was thinking CNC Warrior had them at a decent price but I can't seem to get to their site. Are they out of business? Any place other than the K word?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
74 US made muzzle brakes...
Collapse
X
-
I think their site is just down. maybe wait till after haloweenie, or get on the phone.
C N C Warrior LLC
605 Toddville Road
Charlotte, NC 28214-1835 map
Charlotte-Gastonia, NC-SC Metro Area
Phone: (704) 392-5734sigpicOriginally posted by Dr. ElkyIf your a man who wears white sunglasses, your probably a douche bagOriginally posted by CSACANNONEERI've been know to cross dress and go the other way at certain events. -
I'm going to have to replace the pistol grip on my 74 with an ugly American one I think... since I want to keep the tacked on original brake.Last edited by 8bitnintendo; 10-31-2010, 4:17 PM."Decompression planning is like measuring with a micrometer, marking with chalk, and cutting with an ax."NRA Endowment MemberCRPA Life MemberComment
-
Hmm, so I could have tack welded my 47 muzzle brake and not have had to count it? Moot point now I guess."Decompression planning is like measuring with a micrometer, marking with chalk, and cutting with an ax."NRA Endowment MemberCRPA Life MemberComment
-
In that case, I guess I get to keep my original grip, provided I replace the gas pistons on both, hallelujah. Time to figure out what to do with all these spare parts, I guess."Decompression planning is like measuring with a micrometer, marking with chalk, and cutting with an ax."NRA Endowment MemberCRPA Life MemberComment
-
Well, I've got a Tapco AK T6 stock Curtis sent me by mistake, and a US made pistol grip, and a few other odds and ends. I guess I'll bring them along next weekend in case somebody is interested."Decompression planning is like measuring with a micrometer, marking with chalk, and cutting with an ax."NRA Endowment MemberCRPA Life MemberComment
-
Wow, 922r laws are the silliest things in the world...
So much for being part of the "Free" world.sigpic
7-6-2 FTMFW!
"...and an old German guy said there was a bit of an unsaid joke about the Nazi salute; apparently when they clicked their heels and raised their arm up in the air in a Nazi salute, they were saying, "we're in this much s___."Comment
-
8bit, Ronin at ak-files makes copies of grips that are US stamped.Beretta PX4 Storm .40 S&W (Round Count 3,050) | Yugo M72 | Romy M44
Big Ammo Sale!
Harris Bipod and Bushnell Elite 3200 Scope for SaleComment
-
Shipping policy? I've only ordered 1 from him so I haven't had any issues. Considering he's the only one i've seen making repro grips I'm OK with his pricing.Beretta PX4 Storm .40 S&W (Round Count 3,050) | Yugo M72 | Romy M44
Big Ammo Sale!
Harris Bipod and Bushnell Elite 3200 Scope for SaleComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,655
Posts: 25,150,147
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,868
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 20960 users online. 135 members and 20825 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment