Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Parkerizing question?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Noonanda
    Veteran Member
    • Oct 2005
    • 3404

    Parkerizing question?

    anyone got recommendations for someone to repark this?



    depending on how it looks when I get it and what needs to be replaced/repaired I might make this into a Repro 1903A4 sniper. Ive been wanting one of them for forever, and this one went for so cheap I couldnt pass it up.
    "You see in this world theres two kinds of people my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig... You Dig" Blondie from TGBU
  • #2
    Rule .308
    Veteran Member
    • Oct 2005
    • 2531

    Mel Doyle, do a search for him online. I have not had an opportunity to use him in a couple years but he does great work at more than reasonable prices.

    Comment

    • #3
      -hanko
      CGN/CGSSA Contributor
      CGN Contributor
      • Jul 2002
      • 14174

      Originally posted by Rule .308
      Mel Doyle, do a search for him online. I have not had an opportunity to use him in a couple years but he does great work at more than reasonable prices.
      No substitute for experience...Mel's had an ad in SGN for forever. He's parked guns for me, his work is beautiful and prices are reasonable.

      hth

      -hanko
      True wealth is time. Time to enjoy life.

      Life's journey is not to arrive safely in a well preserved body, but rather to slide in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy schit...what a ride"!!

      Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in. Mark Twain

      A man's soul can be judged by the way he treats his dog. Charles Doran

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1