Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

FREEBIE for Flat Builders

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • slamfire51
    Senior Member
    • Jun 2010
    • 513

    FREEBIE for Flat Builders

    I have a new set of rails for AK flats if you want/need them. I'm getting tired of looking at them.
    1st to post gets them.

    Maker unknown, probably TAPCO.
    CCW Permit
    03FFL
    CZ 85 Compact .40 S&W
    Ruger P95
    Yugo SKS Bullpup
    DEL-TON M4
    Type 56 SKS
    CZ-82 (2)
    Savage Mark ll FV .22lr
    Savage 9317 FV 17HMR
  • #2
    E-120
    Senior Member
    • Sep 2008
    • 1664

    Send them to Mach or CSA.

    Comment

    • #3
      slamfire51
      Senior Member
      • Jun 2010
      • 513

      TAKEN by fredieusa.


      You guys are worst than I am about watching the boards. My refresh button is worn out. LOL

      E-120, did you get that measurement for me?
      CCW Permit
      03FFL
      CZ 85 Compact .40 S&W
      Ruger P95
      Yugo SKS Bullpup
      DEL-TON M4
      Type 56 SKS
      CZ-82 (2)
      Savage Mark ll FV .22lr
      Savage 9317 FV 17HMR

      Comment

      • #4
        slamfire51
        Senior Member
        • Jun 2010
        • 513

        OOPs
        CCW Permit
        03FFL
        CZ 85 Compact .40 S&W
        Ruger P95
        Yugo SKS Bullpup
        DEL-TON M4
        Type 56 SKS
        CZ-82 (2)
        Savage Mark ll FV .22lr
        Savage 9317 FV 17HMR

        Comment

        • #5
          Z ME FLY
          Calguns Addict
          • Mar 2008
          • 6590

          I sent the disconnecter yesterday
          Originally posted by 69Mach1
          The virgin requires more work (don't they all )

          Originally posted by 69Mach1
          Z gets around. lol

          Comment

          • #6
            slamfire51
            Senior Member
            • Jun 2010
            • 513

            Originally posted by Z ME FLY
            I sent the disconnecter yesterday
            Thanks. I owe you.


            Originally posted by fredieusa
            Thanks Slam.

            One of these days I will post a thread on how to make the folded flats look pretty. Still working on the spot welds (that is where these will come in) and I have plans to make dies to create the chicken feet..
            I'm waiting to see it.
            CCW Permit
            03FFL
            CZ 85 Compact .40 S&W
            Ruger P95
            Yugo SKS Bullpup
            DEL-TON M4
            Type 56 SKS
            CZ-82 (2)
            Savage Mark ll FV .22lr
            Savage 9317 FV 17HMR

            Comment

            • #7
              E-120
              Senior Member
              • Sep 2008
              • 1664

              I get home at ten tonight. Will send it then.

              Comment

              • #8
                slamfire51
                Senior Member
                • Jun 2010
                • 513

                That'll work.
                Thanks.
                CCW Permit
                03FFL
                CZ 85 Compact .40 S&W
                Ruger P95
                Yugo SKS Bullpup
                DEL-TON M4
                Type 56 SKS
                CZ-82 (2)
                Savage Mark ll FV .22lr
                Savage 9317 FV 17HMR

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1