Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

24" 5.56 barrel.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ejsaenz
    Junior Member
    • Oct 2002
    • 5

    24" 5.56 barrel.

    Hello,

    I've tried using search and didn't come up with anything. I may be doing it wrong....but my question is:

    I've been looking for a 5.56 24" Barrel for my AR Varmint build. All I've been able to find is .223 24" barrels.

    I've been led to understand that I can use 5.56 in a .223 but not the other way around. Where can I find a reasonably priced 5.56 24" SS barrel for my build?

    So far I have a CMMG lower with a DPMS trigger kit, Raddlock relase, a Milspec buffer tube with spring and buffer, and a Spikes tactical flat-top upper. Still need a few parts but the barrel is next on my list...

    Thank you in advance.
    Last edited by ejsaenz; 04-25-2010, 11:05 PM. Reason: more info added...
  • #2
    shootfirst
    Member
    • May 2006
    • 167

    SS barrel

    You might try bushmaster. They sell a 24 SS varminter. The web site doesnt state chamber, my vmatch 24 is 5.56 and chrome lined but not stainless. They also have a hybrid chamber like Rock River's Wylde chamber.

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1