Looking for any info on best videos for basic gunsmithing. I have lots of 1911 pistols and am interested in doing various adjustments such as trigger jobs, etc. Not sure which videos will help me gain knowledge in these areas. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Gunsmithing Video
Collapse
X
-
the AGI series is pretty good http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqRoet23C6wSapper Morton: How does it feel? Killing your own kind?
K: I don't "retire" my own kind, because we don't run... -
Pick up a copy of Jerry Kuhnhausen's "The Colt .45 Automatic". Once you're familiar with everything in it, get a copy of volume two and you'll be set to tackle most projects. I know they're not videos but they are pretty much the standard resources for 1911's.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,579
Posts: 25,149,448
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 27266 users online. 93 members and 27173 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment