-Delete-
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
-Delete-
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
anyone!!!
-
--------------------------------------------
Dusty Miller
Sacramento
Matthew Jackson Miller: 8-6-07 to 10-15-07
sigpicComment
-
well I found a trigger guard I want to use.
How much do you think it would be for a gunsmith to rivet it to the gun?Comment
-
It may help if you edit your personal info to show your location in the upper right corner of all your posts. When you give us a clue where you are we might have some info for you.
I prefer buying a used original AK trigger guard assembly and riveting it to the receiver myself.If you can't explain it simply you don't understand it well enough. Albert EinsteinComment
-
stupid me, i thought I had that posted
I am in Baldwin Park, I will be having Enterprise Arms doing it.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,892
Posts: 25,152,854
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,763
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 29467 users online. 97 members and 29370 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment