Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

mac 10 build

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    Z ME FLY
    Calguns Addict
    • Mar 2008
    • 6590

    Originally posted by repoman1984
    For me building is twice as fun the lower receivers are just sheet metal looks about as complex as an ak build. Who has the best deal on a semi parts kit these days?
    I said buy one because I don't see a lot of info out there like AKS. Heck there is a build party at least one a month somewhere in CA. Don't even tempt me by telling me it's easy to build too.
    Originally posted by 69Mach1
    The virgin requires more work (don't they all )

    Originally posted by 69Mach1
    Z gets around. lol

    Comment

    • #17
      wikidklown
      Senior Member
      • Dec 2007
      • 1839

      I have a complete MPA10 parts kit for $199.00 but see below for contact info:

      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *
      *








      April fools!!!!!
      "A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."
      (United States Constitution)
      "A golf course is the willful and deliberate misuse of a perfectly good rifle range." - Jeff Cooper

      Comment

      • #18
        chiz
        Senior Member
        • Dec 2008
        • 964

        Originally posted by Z ME FLY
        I said buy one because I don't see a lot of info out there like AKS. Heck there is a build party at least one a month somewhere in CA. Don't even tempt me by telling me it's easy to build too.
        they are really easy to build if you know how to weld. I can weld an entire reciever in about 15 minutes. then it is just putting the FCG together and slapping on the upper.
        sigpic

        Comment

        • #19
          Z ME FLY
          Calguns Addict
          • Mar 2008
          • 6590

          I don't know how to weld so it would be hard for me lol... I am interested in learning how to weld, I just need to find someone to teach me. Welding is a great skill in general but when it comes to firearms it is priceless. If I knew how to weld, I would have a closet full of aks.
          Originally posted by 69Mach1
          The virgin requires more work (don't they all )

          Originally posted by 69Mach1
          Z gets around. lol

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1