Can you gunsmiths recommend the correct roll pin punch/holder sizes for an ar15. Where's a good place to pick these up at? Thanks!
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
AR15 Gunsmithing tools...
Collapse
X
-
You can get drift punches at The Home Depot. I used the set i bought there and they work fine on any AR build. The only difference I see with the ones sold at Midway or Brownell's are that they are made of Brass. Brass is a softer metal to work with when working on guns.NRA LIFE MEMBERComment
-
I just make my own roll pin holders from scraps of brass.Randall Rausch
AR work: www.ar15barrels.com
Handguns: www.handgunbarrels.com
Bolt actions: www.700barrels.com
Foreign Semi Autos: www.akbarrels.com
Most work done while you wait on a scheduled shop visit.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,849
Posts: 25,152,401
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,763
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 10792 users online. 47 members and 10745 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment