Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

bedding a Manners stock

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • hawkinpup
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2008
    • 523

    bedding a Manners stock

    Hi Guys I've got a couple of manners stocks coming to fit my mod 70 LA and a Vanguard SA. Anyone want to share some tips on bedding, type of Pillars, Bedding compound, etc. There will be CDI bottom metal going on both of these.

    Thanks,
    Guys
    When I Die I Fear My Wife Will Sell My Gear For What I Told Her I Paid For It.
  • #2
    RRangel
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Oct 2005
    • 5164

    This is an old post, but I had the same questions. I do want to point out that the Manners website lists the price for adding pillars when you buy one of their stocks. If they install without your receiver there may be a gap in between the epoxied in pillars and the receiver for the purpose of creating a proper fit when you later add bedding compound.

    Of course I'm not certain. I'm not sure whether they want your receiver for this sort of work. I think a phone call to Manners will answer some of these questions.

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1