Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Colt Commander Grip Safety

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MrClamperSir
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    • Feb 2009
    • 2570

    Colt Commander Grip Safety

    My friend has a Colt Commander that has a worn grip safety and he'd like to replace it. Where can I direct him for parts. He really wants to stay with OEM (no after market stuff).

    Also, Is there a site that you can type in the serial number and get the year it was manufactured? I'm not sure which style. I have the make, model and serial number but I have been unable to locate any parts or other info that has been helpful.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Originally posted by dieselpower
    Its very rare LEO encounter some armed crazy who is going to kill them, but it happens enough to warrant their training....... And its rare to encounter LEO willing to lie, cheat and falsify testimony, but it happens enough to warrant invoking all your rights the second you are stopped.
Working...
UA-8071174-1