Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

refinishing/ blueing

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • striker777
    Senior Member
    • Sep 2009
    • 1310

    refinishing/ blueing

    Is there anyone on this site that advertises reblueing or does work with ceracoat of any refinishing work that could be recomended.
  • #2
    drawn
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2005
    • 550

    Our shop is in Moreno Valley, We offer DuraCoat and Parkerizing.
    email drew@armoryairbrush.com

    If your looking for Ceracoat look in the services offered, There are a few shops that post there.
    drew@armoryairbrush.com For Quotes
    http://www.armoryairbrush.com
    sigpic
    Originally posted by hoffmang
    We will happily keep them unimpressed while we exercise our rights and limit their powers concurrently. -Gene
    No postings of mine here, unless otherwise specifically noted, are to be construed as formal or informal positions of the Calguns.Net ownership, The Calguns Foundation, Inc. ("CGF"), the NRA, or my employer. No posts of mine on Calguns are to be construed as legal advice, which can only be given by a lawyer.

    Comment

    • #3
      mtenenhaus
      Veteran Member
      • Jul 2007
      • 3416

      Bruce Gray (grayguns.com) does very meticulous work.
      CCR (ccrrefinishing.com) does great work as well.
      I've used them both and have been very happy.

      I've heard good things about glenrock blueing (www.gunbluing.com)
      but haven't tried them myself.

      Comment

      • #4
        tpowers
        Member
        • Jul 2009
        • 310

        I'm a cerakote applicator located in Walnut Creek. Let me know if there is anything that I can help you out with.
        Todd Powers
        (925)639-4883

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1