Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Daewoo DP51 Gunsmith Recommendations

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • prosailortim
    Junior Member
    • Jan 2022
    • 84

    Daewoo DP51 Gunsmith Recommendations

    Just started a PPT on a Daewoo DP51 pistol I purchased from an auction site. From the description of the Daewoo the barrel might need replacing plus the stock barrels are not the best quality (from what I've read).

    I talked with the guys at Lionheart Industries and their LH9CN is a basic copy of the Daewoo DP51. I ask if there replacement barrel will work with the DP51 & they said yes with the help/fitment of a gunsmith. Can one of you recommend a gunsmith preferably in the South Orange County area?

    Thank you in advance for your recommendations!
  • #2
    john323
    Member
    • Jan 2007
    • 402

    Located in Monterey Park Ca. PM me for a appointment.
    johnsgunsmithing@live.com

    Southern California
    Anything legal Rifles , Handguns , Shotguns and Black Powder

    Comment

    • #3
      ar15barrels
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Jan 2006
      • 57179

      I can headspace and fit pistol barrels.
      Randall Rausch

      AR work: www.ar15barrels.com
      Handguns: www.handgunbarrels.com
      Bolt actions: www.700barrels.com
      Foreign Semi Autos: www.akbarrels.com
      Most work done while you wait on a scheduled shop visit.

      Comment

      • #4
        robledor
        Senior Member
        • Jan 2015
        • 791

        Ar15barrels is highly recommended

        Comment

        • #5
          SLO1911Fan
          Senior Member
          • Jan 2010
          • 1483

          Another vote for Randall (AR15barrels). Standup guy and he does excellent work.

          I've worked on several Daewoos for friends and customers. And the Lionheart parts are a very close match and have required very little fitting. But a barrel will likely require more fitting.
          I'm a big old, bourbon-soaked cigar-huffing ***, as God in his infinite wisdom meant me to be. - Charlie Sheen.

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1