Anyone in LA downey area, want to let me use their channel liner tool? I just purchased a new slide and would like to install…. Or anyone recommend any local shops that aren’t going to charge me an hour for 10mins of labor lol
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Glock channel liner and sight tool
Collapse
X
-
Both hahah, apparently there are no LGS in my area that sell channel liners. And I have found smiths who will install but looking at 90$ for channel liner and sight install lmfaoComment
-
I'm out west- If you can drive to me, you can borrow mine
Drop a PM if interestedRule 1- ALL GUNS ARE ALWAYS LOADED
Rule 2 -NEVER LET THE MUZZLE COVER ANYTHING YOU ARE NOT PREPARED TO DESTROY (including your hands and legs)
Rule 3 -KEEP YOUR FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER UNTIL YOUR SIGHTS ARE ON THE TARGET
Rule 4 -BE SURE OF YOUR TARGET AND WHAT IS BEYOND IT
(thanks to Jeff Cooper)Comment
-
I’m in HB and have front sight and channel liner with tool. I keep a spare handy. I built a liner remover and use a vice, c-clamp and punch for rear sight. Let me know if you want to meet.Originally posted by smashycrashyDamn, you are right, I suckOriginally posted by OleCussI despise Trump.Comment
-
I am in the San Fernando Valley and don't charge an hour for 10 minutes.Randall Rausch
AR work: www.ar15barrels.com
Handguns: www.handgunbarrels.com
Bolt actions: www.700barrels.com
Foreign Semi Autos: www.akbarrels.com
Most work done while you wait on a scheduled shop visit.Comment
-
OP - you can do it yourself very easily in about 2 minutes. All you need is a 5/16" piece of wooden dowel to fit the liner on & push it into the striker channel. Make sure the beveled end goes in *first.*
*FACTORY-CERTIFIED ARMORER AT YOUR SERVICE IN SACRAMENTO, ALSO AR-15 WORK/ YUGO M59/66 SKS NIGHT SIGHTS REPLACEMENT - 916-516-7380*Comment
-
Big shout out to everybody here who offered to help. I actually took the gun and slide to the Glock store in San Diego when I was on a little vacation. It turns out they hooked me up for free! Again thanks to everybody here for the advice and willingness to help a brother out!Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,415
Posts: 25,147,616
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 21062 users online. 109 members and 20953 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment