Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

AR-15 80% newbie

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • al g blenny
    Member
    • Jun 2008
    • 328

    AR-15 80% newbie

    Has anyone here built an AR-15 or AR-30 lower from an 80% build? Has anyone ever held a build party for those? I would really love to do one but I don't have any tools other than a power drill and some hand tools. Can I buy one and bring it to a machine shop? I would prefer a bigger caliber than .223 but it's not necessary. If the standard .223 is simply easier to get and build I would love to do that. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.
  • #2
    damon1272
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 2006
    • 4857

    I would not recommend a 80% build unless you are looking for a project. As for tools needed jig and a drill press. I have the jig assembly if you are interested. PM me and we can talk.

    Comment

    • #3
      FJKernel
      Junior Member
      • Mar 2009
      • 95

      Have you seen this....

      SoCal build party

      There was talk of a north party also. Didn't quickly see the link to it.

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1