Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

over

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • esp1
    Senior Member
    • Jun 2012
    • 876

    over

    over
    Last edited by esp1; 12-31-2020, 5:48 PM.
  • #2
    bmf
    Junior Member
    • Dec 2015
    • 67

    Im not a 'technical expert' but I had a Glock 27 (.40 cal) that I bought the Lone Wolf 40-9 barrel and some 9mm Glock 26 mags for so my wife could train with 9mm (she doesnt like the pop of the .40)..
    Over the course of 6 years, with between 5K to 8K rounds of 9mm through it, never had a single misfire, jam or other malfunction while running the 9mm ammo through it (however I only run factory brass through my guns).
    Never had any issues with the .40 cal ammo/setup either.
    Damn i miss that gun!!!!
    Last edited by bmf; 08-18-2020, 6:28 AM.
    "Right, then! Smoke 'em if you got 'em." ~ Jack Jeebs

    Comment

    • #3
      96chevjumps
      Senior Member
      • Apr 2011
      • 530

      As a range gun but that is all.

      Comment

      • #4
        Tasty
        Senior Member
        • May 2011
        • 1829

        Originally posted by bmf
        Im not a 'technical expert' but I had a Glock 27 (.40 cal) that I bought the Lone Wolf 40-9 barrel and some 9mm Glock 26 mags for so my wife could train with 9mm (she doesnt like the pop of the .40)..
        Over the course of 6 years, with between 5K to 8K rounds of 9mm through it, never had a single misfire, jam or other malfunction while running the 9mm ammo through it (however I only run factory brass through my guns).
        Never had any issues with the .40 cal ammo/setup either.
        Damn i miss that gun!!!!
        My experience echo's this. I put an Apex conversion barrel into a full size M&P. It's been through 4 classes and probably 5kish rounds and never had an issue.
        As the great warrior poet Ice Cube once said "If the day does not require an AK, it is good."

        Comment

        • #5
          Ora Serrata
          Senior Member
          • Sep 2015
          • 1751

          I also had a G27. Got a Lone Wolf 9mm conversion barrel and a 9mm mag. It worked flawlessly. Didn't have to replace anything other than the barrel and the mag.

          Comment

          • #6
            ShaneB
            Senior Member
            • Oct 2016
            • 535

            Originally posted by Ora Serrata
            I also had a G27. Got a Lone Wolf 9mm conversion barrel and a 9mm mag. It worked flawlessly. Didn't have to replace anything other than the barrel and the mag.
            I did the same thing with no issues.

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1