I'm hoping one of the expert minds might have an answer to this on. I finished my build with a CMMG lower and LPK. Took it out to sight in over the weekend and every time i fired a round the trigger would not reset until I moved it to safe, it would then reset. So, each time I had to move it to safe to hear it click, then back to fire...any thoughts?? Thanks in advance!!
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Help with trigger reset problem
Collapse
X
-
trigger spring or disconnector spring installed incorrectly.Randall Rausch
AR work: www.ar15barrels.com
Handguns: www.handgunbarrels.com
Bolt actions: www.700barrels.com
Foreign Semi Autos: www.akbarrels.com
Most work done while you wait on a scheduled shop visit. -
I took some pictures several years ago..hope this helps:
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,770
Posts: 25,151,511
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,815
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 24422 users online. 104 members and 24318 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment