As a retired guy, I'd like to teach myself gunsmithing.
Eventually I'd want to learn how to fully take apart, clean, and put back together again the following types of guns:
Glock semi-auto handguns
1911 handguns
Common bolt-action centerfire rifles(e.g. Savage)
Browning semi-auto centerfire rifles
AR-15 semi-auto centerfire rifles
Semi-auto shotguns(e.g. Beretta)
Is there someone who could take my above list, and suggest a learning sequence, from simplest task to most advanced?
In other words, 1= easiest, and 6 = most difficult.
Thanks,
RJ
Eventually I'd want to learn how to fully take apart, clean, and put back together again the following types of guns:
Glock semi-auto handguns
1911 handguns
Common bolt-action centerfire rifles(e.g. Savage)
Browning semi-auto centerfire rifles
AR-15 semi-auto centerfire rifles
Semi-auto shotguns(e.g. Beretta)
Is there someone who could take my above list, and suggest a learning sequence, from simplest task to most advanced?
In other words, 1= easiest, and 6 = most difficult.
Thanks,
RJ

Comment