Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Chopped/Scrap Glock/XD Frames Source?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jakepro716
    Member
    • Sep 2016
    • 191

    Chopped/Scrap Glock/XD Frames Source?

    Anyone find a source for chopped/scrapped polymer pistol frames? I know OTDefense has some every so often but I'm wondering if there is another source.
  • #2
    swell1957
    Vendor/Retailer
    • Feb 2013
    • 859

    Are you looking for serialized or destroyed?
    Serialized won't be able to be DROS'd from an FFL unless you are exempt. Handgun frames are not on the roster.
    AB Prototype - Oak Ridge, TN
    contact@abprototype.com

    Comment

    • #3
      RogueSniper
      Veteran Member
      • Feb 2008
      • 3749

      I think OP is looking for practice grips to prototype stippling on those specific models.
      I'm not having a glass of wine, I'm having SIX. It's called a tasting and it's classy.

      Active Junky / Dvor
      TARGET SPORT USA Prime Ammo referral - PM me

      Stuff for sale:
      Packer Stock (folding 10/22 stock)
      Beretta Silver Pigeon SL2 Shotgun (Pump)
      Kenwood Receiver

      Comment

      • #4
        jakepro716
        Member
        • Sep 2016
        • 191

        Originally posted by RogueSniper
        I think OP is looking for practice grips to prototype stippling on those specific models.

        Comment

        • #5
          MosinVirus
          Happily Infected
          CGN Contributor
          • Sep 2013
          • 5282

          Contact Everygunpart.com

          I think they demil guns and I have not seen a single cut up Glock frame, so they may be able to give you scraps instead of melting them (or whatever they do to them)
          Hobbies: bla, bla, bla... Bought a Mosin Nagant... Guns, Guns, Guns...

          Comment

          • #6
            ar15barrels
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Jan 2006
            • 57179

            Originally posted by RogueSniper
            I think OP is looking for practice grips to prototype stippling on those specific models.
            Buy airsoft guns to practice on.
            Randall Rausch

            AR work: www.ar15barrels.com
            Handguns: www.handgunbarrels.com
            Bolt actions: www.700barrels.com
            Foreign Semi Autos: www.akbarrels.com
            Most work done while you wait on a scheduled shop visit.

            Comment

            • #7
              AlHO1966
              Banned
              • Apr 2017
              • 492



              They also have sheets

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1