Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

US made 10rd AK mag

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dude
    Member
    • Mar 2009
    • 339

    US made 10rd AK mag

    Where can I buy a U.S. made 10 round AK mag? I can't find one for sale...
    "Education costs money, but then so does ignorance."
  • #2
    djleisure
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 2008
    • 4734

    Not sure about any US made 10 rounders, but you can buy 6 US made plates and 6 followers here for only $30 - then you can just buy AK rebuild kits and make your own 10 rounders. This option will give you 2 parts towards 922r compliance.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    iTrader protip: When I buy something from you and I immediately pay, then my part is done. That's all I have to do. You can leave me iTrader feedback and go on with your life. When I get the item, I will leave you iTrader feedback, assuming you've already done your part. See how that works?

    Comment

    • #3
      tujungatoes
      Calguns Addict
      • Dec 2006
      • 7942

      We have a huge selection of after market firearm stocks, magazines and accessories all made in our facility in Arizona.
      sigpic
      Originally posted by Dr. Elky
      If your a man who wears white sunglasses, your probably a douche bag
      Originally posted by CSACANNONEER
      I've been know to cross dress and go the other way at certain events.

      Comment

      • #4
        motorhead
        Veteran Member
        • Jan 2008
        • 3409

        if you find any they'll probably be crap. avoid ANYTHING from national mags. the most common 10s are converted chinese 5s. if you used crapco followers and us floorplates you could get 2 parts.
        sigpic Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1