Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Strike Industries AR Trigger / Hammer Jig

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • G-Man WC
    In Memoriam
    • Oct 2005
    • 10991

    Strike Industries AR Trigger / Hammer Jig

    The Strike Industries AR Trigger / Hammer Jig is the perfect tool for anyone who works with AR-15 triggers! The cutout design allows a clear view of the sear, hammer, and disconnector engagement points without needing a lower receiver.


    To the smiths out there, does this unit give an accurate repeatable trigger pull weight and function from unit into the lower?

    Thanks
    -g
    If ever time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.
    -Samuel Adams
  • #2
    ar15barrels
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Jan 2006
    • 57177

    Originally posted by G-Man WC
    http://www.primaryarms.com/strike-in...mer-jig-ar-thj

    To the smiths out there, does this unit give an accurate repeatable trigger pull weight and function from unit into the lower?
    Pull weight should not be effected by takeup or overtravel.
    Takeup and overtravel will be different from receiver to receiver or from the fixture and receiver due to normal manufacturing tolerances.
    Randall Rausch

    AR work: www.ar15barrels.com
    Handguns: www.handgunbarrels.com
    Bolt actions: www.700barrels.com
    Foreign Semi Autos: www.akbarrels.com
    Most work done while you wait on a scheduled shop visit.

    Comment

    • #3
      pklin1297
      Veteran Member
      • Sep 2006
      • 3287

      This is not a jig used for stoning trigger components etc. This allows you to install your trigger into it, and feel the trigger after you have used other tools for adjustment, so you don't risk damaging your lower installing and removing trigger components.
      NRA Member, CAPRC Member

      Comment

      • #4
        Junkie
        Veteran Member
        • Aug 2007
        • 4848

        I have a similar setup from LaRue but I'm not seeing it on their web site.
        Originally posted by CSACANNONEER
        A real live woman is more expensive than a fleshlight. Which would you rather have?

        Comment

        • #5
          ar15barrels
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Jan 2006
          • 57177

          Originally posted by Junkie
          I have a similar setup from LaRue but I'm not seeing it on their web site.
          It comes with LaRue triggers.
          I don't think they sell the holders separately.
          Randall Rausch

          AR work: www.ar15barrels.com
          Handguns: www.handgunbarrels.com
          Bolt actions: www.700barrels.com
          Foreign Semi Autos: www.akbarrels.com
          Most work done while you wait on a scheduled shop visit.

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1